17 Nov 2023 5:21 PM GMT
About Legal Expatiate:Legal Expatiate is an initiative in lockdown to bring together the best talent of this country and to infuse them with a nation-first attitude. An active forum of researchers, professionals, and students where they arrange webinars of Senior Advocates, High Court Judges and other luminaries, where they arrange various competitions like Research Article Writing...
Legal Expatiate is an initiative in lockdown to bring together the best talent of this country and to infuse them with a nation-first attitude. An active forum of researchers, professionals, and students where they arrange webinars of Senior Advocates, High Court Judges and other luminaries, where they arrange various competitions like Research Article Writing Competition, Moot Court Competitions, Essay Competition, Quiz Competition, Certificate Courses etc in order to groom research and advocacy skills of law learners.
Legal Expatiate brings to you again the well experienced, named and renowned personality in the field of Cyber Law from at your doorstep through online sessions.
For the complete and proper understanding of Matters major aspects will be covered in 5 days by the best experienced guest speaker
Day I - Overview of Cyber Laws in India
1. Information Technology Act
2. Provisions of Indian Penal Code applicable in cyber crime in India
- Relevant provisions of Indian Evidence Act and CrPC
Day II - Cyber Crimes in India
1. Emerging Trends in Cyber World
2. Crime against Women in Cyber world
3. Crime against Children in Cyber world
4. Crime against Government in Cyber world
5. Net Neutrality & Regulation of Internet
6. Distinction between cyber crimes and conventional crimes
- What to do if a victim of cyber crime come to you?
- Civil and Criminal remedies available in cyber crime
- How to exhaust Litigation remedy?
- Procedure of trial in case of cyber crimes?
- Drafting of FiR quashing petition in case a cyber crime is registered
- Drafting of anticipatory bail and bail application in cases of cyber crime
- How to save your client (accused) in the trial ?
1. Career in Cyber Crime Litigation
- Government as a client
- Individual as a client
- Company as a client
2. International scope in Cyber crime litigation
3. Scope in cyber law litigation
Rs 500 only
Early bird registrations (Limited seats)
22nd to 26th Nov, 2023
Steps of Registration
1. Send Rs 500/- to 8999422426 via PhonePe, Gpay, paytym
2. Fill the form at https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSdmK-5tx3YX13VSAeWsWsDVAVIEj2UnQJ1UxZPoKfPaBn1new/viewform
3. Send the screenshot of payment to 8999422426