Legal Zems: 20th & 21st Batch Of Online Internship Cum Training Programme 2023
LIVELAW NEWS NETWORK
16 Nov 2023 9:18 AM GMT
Legal Zems, a distinguished litigation-focused law firm, boasts a rich legacy of over three years in the legal arena. We are pleased to announce the commencement of our 20th & 21st Batch Online Internship Program for 2023.
BATCH-20th (22nd December 2023 to 22nd January 2024)
BATCH-21st (25th January 2024 to 25th February 2024)
This unique opportunity offers a comprehensive 30 days Online Internship Cum Training Program, where interns will have the chance to delve into the world of legal practice. Additionally, participants will gain access to a complimentary course on Legal Research & Writing. This Internship & course will equip interns with invaluable skills in real court draftings, legal research, and proficient writing.
Join us at Legal Zems to embark on an enriching journey that combines practical experience with academic excellence. Elevate your legal skills and knowledge as you learn from seasoned professionals in the field. We invite passionate individuals to seize this opportunity and make a mark in the legal world with us.Top of Form
ABOUT INTERNSHIP PROGRAM
- We will offer the live classes to enhance the drafting skills. Upon successful registration, you will receive a schedule detailing the class timings. Our classes are conveniently scheduled for late evenings, starting at 08:00 PM and extending onwards.
- In these live sessions, we aim to provide you with valuable resources to bolster your drafting proficiency.
- We will furnish you with drafting samples along with practice exercises to serve as practical examples and reference notes to aid your understanding of the subject matter.
- Our comprehensive curriculum includes instruction on more than 15 real court drafting’s. This hands-on experience will not only improve your skills but also provide you with valuable insights into the world of legal drafting. We are committed to supporting your growth in this field.
DRAFTING INTERNSHIP SYLLABUS
- Cancellation of Bailable and Non- Bailable warrants
- Criminal Complaint
- Eviction Application
- Bail Application
- Cost Waiver off Application
- Superdari Application
- Condonation of Delay
- Application under Section 156(3) Cr.PC
- Preponement Application
- Recovery Suit
- Execution Petition
- Exemption Application
- Legal Notice
- Succession Certificate
- Complaint under Section 138 N.I. Act
ABOUT LEGAL RESEARCH & WRITING COURSE
(FREE WITH BATCH-20th & 21st INTERNSHIP CUM DRAFTING PROGRAMME 2023)
- Our late evening classes, which will commence at 8:00 PM. Upon successful registration, you will receive a schedule detailing the class timings. These classes will focus on enhancing your skills in legal research and writing, making it convenient for students. As part of this program, we will provide you with comprehensive reference notes to supplement your learning.
- We understand that clarifying doubts and questions are essential for effective learning. Therefore, we will organize dedicated doubt resolution sessions, allowing you to seek clarification on the topics covered in our classes and reference notes.
- Furthermore, we believe in promoting academic and professional growth. To support this, we offer a platform for the free publication of your legal research papers and articles. We recognize the importance of sharing your insights and findings with the legal community and are committed to facilitating this process.
- What is Legal Research?
- How many Types of Legal Research
- How to research on various online platforms
- How to check plagiarism and copyright
- How to read and write citations
- How to write research paper and legal articles.
- How to find relevant judgments
- How to read the Judgements
- We will offer personalized one-on-one mentorship and guidance throughout the program.
- In Case of any doubts or queries arise; Students are encouraged to reach out to their assigned mentors via email.
- At the conclusion of the online Internship Programme & Legal Research and Writing Course, Students will be required to take a qualifying examination. This examination will be objective in nature, and the grades obtained will be reflected on their respective certificates.
- Certificate of Internship & Online Course on Legal Research & Writing shall be provided to the students.
1. Completion of Internship Programme & Course on Legal Research and Writing and Qualifying Examination: The issuance of certificates will be contingent upon the successful completion of a 30 days Internship & Course, accompanied by the successful completion of a qualifying examination. Students are required to diligently complete all assignments assigned by their mentor during this tenure.
2. Non-Refundable Registration Fee: Please be advised that the registration fee is non-refundable without exception. Once the fee has been submitted, it cannot be returned under any circumstances.
3. Timely Assignments Submission: Interns are expected to adhere to deadlines for assignment submissions. It is imperative that all assignments are submitted on or before the specified deadline to maintain the integrity of the internship program & Course.
4. Communication Protocol: All communication between interns and mentors is to be conducted exclusively through email or WhatsApp. These channels will serve as the primary means of correspondence throughout the duration of the internship & Course, ensuring effective and efficient communication between all parties involved.Top of Form
Top of Form
REGISTRATION FEE, FORM AND MODE OF PAYMENT
Registration Fee: - Rs. 1499/-
Early Bird Registration Fee: Rs. 1299/-
(Early Bird is valid till 02nd December 2023 for both the batches).
NOTE: Individual Legal Research & Writing Registration Fee: Rs.799/- (Non- Refundable under any Circumstances.)
Mode of Payment: - Phone Pe/ Google Pay/ Paytm
Name & Number for the Payment: - 9891348721 (Prashant Kumar or Prashant Mishra)
Note: - Kindly take the screenshot of the payment for future reference.
Registration Form Link: -
The registration deadline for Batch-20th is December 15, 2023 & for Batch-21st is 20th January. We currently have a total of 32 slots available in each batch, but please note that the number of slots may be increased based on further availability. Registration will be processed on a first-come, first-served basis.
Adv. Prashant Mishra: - WhatsApp & Calling Number:- 8376951009/9891348721
WEBSITE AND SOCIAL MEDIA HANDLES
LinkedIn Handle:- https://www.linkedin.com/in/legal-zems-9b18171b0
Youtube Handle:- https://youtube.com/channel/UCCbGnadtNCjbG-bvg31unBw