Internship At Vidhi Centre For Legal Policy, New Delhi
Vidhi Centre for Legal Policy is inviting applications for internships from students enrolled in a recognised law programme.
Role and Conduct
· Conduct research on cutting-edge issues of law and policy.
· Assist with drafting reports.
· Interact with legal academics and practising lawyers.
· Interns will work primarily with one of Vidhi's four verticals/initiatives and are required to indicate their preference while submitting the Internship Application Form.
How to apply?
· Interested candidates are required to submit in the application form 2 months prior to the proposed starting date of the internship.
To Access Official Notification click here
To apply click here