LexLife India (lexlife.in) is a legal education platform. Its blog seeks to present a legal analysis of government policies and events of national importance in simple language which can be understood by general Indian population from legal as well as non-legal background.
Nature of internship - Legal research and article writing
· The interns are expected to work from home. They will be allotted one topic at a time from current affairs along with writing guidelines.
· Interns will be expected to submit the article (up to 1200 words) in a specified timeframe which shall be to the tune of three or four days. After submission, they will be allotted their next topic.
· One topic will be assigned to a small group of interns. Out of these, the best article will be published on our website along with the name of the author.
Who can apply?
· Undergraduate and postgraduate students of Law.
· Students pursuing PhD programme in Law.
· Interns are required for a period of four weeks in the month of July 2020. Internship can be extended for another four weeks based on the intern's performance.
· If a candidate wishes to apply for any other month, she/he can send the application between the 10th and 20th of the month prior to the intended month of internship. Example: For internship in September, applications can be sent between 10th and 20th of August.
· Interested candidates shall send their resume along with a writing sample to internship[email protected]. Subject of the email should be "Internship Application: July 2020". Writing sample can be anything written by you in the past, even college assignment will suffice.
· Applications should be sent by 25th June 2020. Due to a large number of applications, we might not be able to reply to individual emails. Selected candidates will be informed within 7 days of their application.
· 'Internship Certificate' for all selected candidates.
· A prestigious 'Certificate of Publication' for all interns whose articles (at least 1) will be published on our website.
· Due credit for articles on our website.
For any queries Email at [email protected] or you can send a WhatsApp message to 9873659859 (LexLife Support). Do not call on this number.