LexLife India is a legal awareness platform. It seeks to present a legal analysis of government policies and events of national importance in simple language which can be understood by general Indian population from legal as well as non-legal background. The platform is inviting applications for its legal research and article writing internship.
Nature of internship:
- Legal research and article writing.
- The interns are expected to work from home. They will be allotted one topic at a time on which they are supposed to conduct research and write an article.
- Interns will submit the article in a specified time frame. After submission, interns will be provided with a review and their next topic.
- Proper guidance will be given to ensure that each intern gets at least one article published during the internship.
- Due credit will be given to the interns for their articles on the platform.
- Internship Certificate for each intern.
- Publication Certificate for each intern.
- Due credit for published articles.
- Networking opportunity.
Number of interns required:
Interns are required for a period of four weeks in the month of May, 2021. Internship can be extended for another four weeks based on the intern's performance.
Who can apply?
The applicants must be currently in any year of study of three-year LL.B. course or five-year B.A. LL.B. course.
How to Apply?
- Interested candidates shall send their resume along with a writing sample to email@example.com. The subject of the email should be "Internship Application: May 2021".
- Writing sample can be any content written by the student in the past. College assignments will also suffice. There is no specified word limit.
- Interns will be required to pay an internship fee of Rs. 350 only at the end of internship before certification. It goes towards processing of certificates, guidance given to students and fair reimbursement of editors.
Applications should be sent by 30th April 2021. Due to large number of applications, it is not possible to reply to individual emails. Selected candidates will be informed within a week of their application.
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- WhatsApp: +(91) 9873659859 (Please do not call on the WhatsApp number).
For Website, click here