Summer Internship - 2019 At Punjab Human Rights Commission, Chandigarh
The Punjab Human Rights Commission Summer Internship 2019 At Punjab Human Rights Commission, Chandigarh starting from a 1st week or 2nd week of June 2019.
Who can apply?
· This programme is open to students pursuing graduate, post-graduate studies in Law, and Human Rights etc.
· A latest CV with 10th & 12th marks sheet self-attested.
· Reason for wanting to join as Intern in PSHRC: Please attach a handwritten write-up of 500 words
· Recommendation letter from college HOD and College Id proof.
Rules and regulations governing Internship Programme
- They will have to attend the programme regularly without a break.
- Their daily attendance will be marked in a register/ attendance sheet.
- No stipend.
- On completion of the Internship, certificates will be issued on the basis of performance.
How to Apply:
· Interested candidates are requested to kindly submit the following details with attached Annexure 1 through (email only on [email protected]) on or before 3.00 pm on 20th May 2019.
For any queries contact:
Ph: 0172-2635406 (between 10.00 am to 5.00 pm on working days, i.e. Monday to Friday).
To Access Official Notification click here