Call For Applications: Think India Internship Programme
Think India invites applications for internships over the next few months.
Deadline for application: 31st March 2019
The following are the various programmes offered by Think India:
- The Litigation Internship Program of Think India is a medium for young law students to connect and involve them with the diverse network of law practitioners striving for excellence in the field of law and contribute in empowering society and citizens.VIDHI aims at training and promoting a generation of lawyers and legal practitioners who are socially awakened. The program will help law students in understanding the procedural aspects and knowledge to excel in the profession along with serving the society and the nation.
- VIDHI offers a 4-5 weeks internship program with leading lawyers and organizations which will expose the students to the real challenges and complexities in the legal system which a lawyer comes across in his routine career and to be well versed with the professional requirements which helps them later, in flourishing as a successful legal proficient.
- It is a legal internship with 50 prominent advocates including senior advocates and ASG's of the Supreme Court and Delhi High Court such as ASG Vikramjit Bannerji, Madhavi Divan, Sidharth Luthra, Shekhar Naphade, Namit Saxena and others.
- The program has been expanded newly to 10 cities owing to popular responses and shall be held in one or two batches- depending on the respective city. The period of internship along with respective city has been mentioned in the pamphlet below for reference. There is an approximate capacity limit of 50 in each batch. The tentative list of advocates will be subject to finalisation. We have had more than 250 interns so far under this program.
- The 10 centers are Mumbai, Delhi, Ahmedabad, Lucknow, Hyderabad, Indore, Kolkata, Jaipur, Ranchi and Chhattisgarh.
- The Public Policy Internship Program of Think India promotes research by connecting students with the research organisations and Think Tanks based in Delhi. NITI aims at generating policy makers and researchers of tomorrow who will know how to make good policies and analyze the impact of policies on society.
- NITI facilitates research, the convergence of ideas, positions and visions that aspire to strengthen the nation and preserve her unity and integrity and contribute towards her progress and integral development.
- The Social internship by Think India meaning 'realizsation' is an opportunity to meet, interact and learn from the people and organisations working at the grassroots level for bringing up social change in our society.
- Anubhooti provides a platform to not only to understand very closely the pain and suffering of poverty but also to contribute in many smaller ways, as possible to bring about a change in the lives of some of our own brothers and sisters. It has been expanded to Mumbai and Bengaluru apart from New Delhi.
Queries can be addressed to Shivam Raghuwanshi on +919915874073.
For further details, click here.