NLU Delhi's One Year/Two Years Bridge Course [Applications Invited]
National Law University, Delhi is a law university in India, offering courses at the undergraduate and postgraduate levels. NLUD is one of the national law schools in India built on the five-year law degree model proposed and implemented by the Bar Council of India.
Applications are invited for One Year/Two Years Bridge Course from Candidates who have obtained LL.B. Degree from Foreign Universities.
Who can apply
· Candidates who have obtained Three Years LL.B. Degree will undertake Two Years Bridge Course and those who have obtained Four Years LL.B. Degree will undertake One Year Bridge Course.
The Programme shall include the following subjects as Compulsory Papers:
- Indian Legal and Judicial systems
- Constitution of India
- Criminal Procedure of Law
- Civil Procedure Code and Limitation Act
- Indian Law of Evidence
- Property Law
- Professional Ethics
- Option papers (To be chosen by the student as per the requirement of course).
For fee details, click here.
How to apply?
· Interested applicants are advised to submit their Application Form along with a photocopy of their LL.B. Degree and Demand Draft as per prescribed Fee Structure given above in favour of 'Registrar, National Law University, Delhi' payable at New Delhi to the office of the Registrar. The last date for submission of application is 25.07.2019.
To Access Official Notification click here
To Access Application form click here