Dr. Ambedkar Govt. Law College is organising the Second All India Women Moot Court Competition in memory of Colonel Dr. Jeppiaar, Founder of Sathyabama Deemed University and many other chains of Educational Institution in Tamil Nadu, is to be conducted by our institution from 26th to 28th April 2019.
Who can apply?
• Participation is restricted to bonafide women undergraduate students of 5 years / 3 years LL.B. programme of any University/College/Institution (recognized by the Bar Council of India).
Team size and other information
• Each institution participating in the competition shall send a team consisting of two women Speakers and one women Researcher. In any case, the team shall not consist of more than 3 participants.
• Their travelling expenses shall be borne by the respective participating Institution.
• Each team will have a team code and each participant will be given an individual code.
• The team shall not disclose their identity or that of their institution or city etc.
• Such disclosures will invite penalties including disqualification.
• The decision of the Moot Committee in this regard shall be final.
Registration and Fee Details
• Last Date of Provisional Registration, by email: 4th April 2019.
• Last Date for the Receipt of Hard Copy of Registration form and Registration Fee: 12th April 2019.
• Desk Registration and submission of memorials: 26th April 2019 (3.00 p.m).
• Moot Court Competition: 27th-28th April 2019.
For any queries contact
• Mr. Rupam Lal Howlader, Assistant Professor (Mobile – 9432128855).
• Mr. Takku Maji, Assistant Professor (Mobile – 7985195491).
• Dr. Shashi Prabha Joshi, Assistant Professor (Mobile – 7505238746).
To Access Moot Problem click here
To Access Brochure click here