2nd All India Women Moot Court Competition At Dr. Ambedkar Government Law College
Dr. Ambedkar Govt. Law College is organising the Second All India Women Moot Court Competition in memory of Colonel Dr. Jeppiaar, Founder of Sathyabama Deemed University and many other chains of Educational Institution in Tamil Nadu, is to be conducted by our institution from 26th to 28th April 2019.
Who can apply?
• Participation is restricted to bonafide women undergraduate students of 5 years / 3 years LL.B. programme of any University/College/Institution (recognized by the Bar Council of India).
Team size and other information
• Each institution participating in the competition shall send a team consisting of two women Speakers and one women Researcher. In any case, the team shall not consist of more than 3 participants.
• Their travelling expenses shall be borne by the respective participating Institution.
• Each team will have a team code and each participant will be given an individual code.
• The team shall not disclose their identity or that of their institution or city etc.
• Such disclosures will invite penalties including disqualification.
• The decision of the Moot Committee in this regard shall be final.
Registration and Fee Details
- Each team that The Institution which desires to participate in the competition shall confirm their participation at the latest by 4th April 2019 by E-mail.
- The participating team must submit their hard copy of Registration Form along with DD and travel plan on or before 12th April 2019. The Registration Form should be sent by post to The Principal, Dr. Ambedkar Govt. Law College, Mathur Road, Kalapet, Puducherry – 605 014.
- No change of participants shall be entertained thereafter except at the sole discretion of the Moot Committee.
- The registration fee of Rs.2,000/- (Rupees two thousand only) per team for participation is payable by way of DD drawn in favor of The Principal, Dr. Ambedkar Govt. Law College, Puducherry. Payable at Puducherry.
- Winners of the Moot Court Competition will be awarded a cash Prize of Rs.50, 000/- and Certificate of Merit.
- The Runners up team will be awarded cash Prize of Rs.25, 000/- and Certificate of Merit.
- The Best Student Advocate will be awarded a Cash Prize of Rs. 10,000/- and a Certificate of Merit.
- The Second Best Student Advocate will be awarded a Cash Prize of Rs.5, 000/- and a Certificate of Merit.
- The Best Memorial will be awarded a cash Prize of Rs.10, 000/- and Certificate of Merit.
- Each participant in the Moot Court Competition will be awarded a Certificate of Participation.
• Last Date of Provisional Registration, by email: 4th April 2019.
• Last Date for the Receipt of Hard Copy of Registration form and Registration Fee: 12th April 2019.
• Desk Registration and submission of memorials: 26th April 2019 (3.00 p.m).
• Moot Court Competition: 27th-28th April 2019.
For any queries contact
• Mr. Rupam Lal Howlader, Assistant Professor (Mobile – 9432128855).
• Mr. Takku Maji, Assistant Professor (Mobile – 7985195491).
• Dr. Shashi Prabha Joshi, Assistant Professor (Mobile – 7505238746).
To Access Moot Problem click here
To Access Brochure click here