2nd National Criminal Law Moot Court At Bahra University, Shimla
The Moot Court Committee, School of Law, Bahra University takes great pride in organizing its 2nd National Moot Court Competition, 2019 which is based on Criminal and Constitutional Law.
Who can apply?
· The competition is open for students of LL.B three years or B.A., LL.B. five years course during the current academic year. Team Composition: Speaker 1, Speaker 2 and Researchers.
- The Registration form complete with all Team Details must be submitted online by 25TH MARCH, 2019 (firstname.lastname@example.org).
- A registration fee of Rs. 5000.
- No change in the names of the participants shall be permitted after the receipt of the Registration Form.
- Teams should clearly mention the names of all participants in the team, including course, year/semester of study and contact no.
- No team would be facilitated with the certificates during the competition. The same shall be provided only in the Valedictory Ceremony. No certificates will be sent through courier.
- All the participating institutions have to confirm participation by sending an email consisting of a scanned copy of registration form and Demand Draft to email@example.com on or before 25th March 2019.
Registration by Post
- The duly filled in hard copies of the Registration Form along with a demand draft of INR 5,000/- (Indian Rupees Five Thousand Only) must reach the Organizers by 30-03-2019.
- Last Date of online Registration: 25th March 2019
- Last Date of Submission of Demand Draft and Hard Copy of Registration Form: 30th March 2019
- Last Date for Seeking Clarifications: 5th April 2019
- Last Date of Submission of Soft Copy of Memorials: 18th April 2019
- Formal Registration (Reporting Day): 23rd April 2019
- The draw of Lots and Exchange of Memorials: 23rd April 2019
- Researcher's Test: 23rd April 2019
- Preliminary Rounds and Quarter Finals: 24th April 2019
- Semi-Finals and Final Round: 25th April 2019
- Valedictory and Prize Distribution: 25th April 2019
For any queries Email at firstname.lastname@example.org; or contact
· Pranav Kaushal: 7807237063
· Lakshay Bansal: 9816990553
· Shyam Pratap: 7726929361
To Access Brochure/Moot Problem/Registration Form click here