National Law University and Judicial Academy, Assam [NLUJAA] in collaboration with UNICEF are going to organize the 3rd Edition of Dr. Gurjeet Singh Memorial National Moot Court Competition, 2019 to be held on 17th – 19th May 2019. The Moot Court Competition holds the rare accolade of being the only Moot Court Competition in the country to be sponsored by UNICEF. The Moot Court Competition is based on the rights of children and their protection against sexual offences.
Who can apply?
• The Moot Court Competition is open to all students enrolled in a full-time undergraduate law course provided by a recognized institution in India.
• Each Institution shall be represented by only one team at the competition.
• Each team shall comprise of a maximum of 3 members: Counsel, Co-Counsel and a Researcher. A team comprising of two members would also be eligible, in such case both the participating members will fulfil the role of Counsel.
• Institutions should provisionally register themselves by sending an email to email@example.com on or before 10th May 2019 (5 PM, IST) with "Participation" as the subject.
• Upon receiving the email, the organizing committee will send a confirmation mail.
• Registration shall be successful upon submission of soft copy of the duly filled Registration form along with with a scanned copy of the demand draft.
• The hard copy of the Registration form and the demand draft shall be submitted in person by the teams when they come to Guwahati for the competition.
• The teams may further complete the registration process by making a payment of Rs 1,000/- in the form of a Demand Draft drawn in favour of "The Registrar, NLUJAA, Assam", payable at Guwahati.
• Release of Moot Problem: 1st May
• Last Date of Registration: 10th May
• Last Date for submission of Soft Copy of Memorial: 14th May
• Prelims and Researcher's Test: 17th May
• Round of 16 and Quarters: 18th May
• Semis and Finals: 19th May
For any queries Email at firstname.lastname@example.org; or contact
• Krishanu: 8250606316
• Rishab: 9830412964
• Saharsh: 7800293758
To Access Brochure click here
To Access Moot Problem click here