School of Law Manipal University takes great pleasure in announcing the 5th Manipal-Ranka National Moot Court Competition 2019 on 28th September to 30th September 2019.
Who can apply?
• The competition is open for bonafide students pursuing five year and three years LL.B course.
• Each team shall comprise of three (3) members ONLY out of which two (2) will be speakers and one (1) researcher.
• Each Law College/University shall be eligible to send one team. The team should not disclose the identity of their institution in course of proceedings in the courtrooms; such disclosure shall invite penalties including disqualification.
• Each team shall be provided with the team code by a draw of lots followed by an exchange of memorials.
• The Registration form completed with all Team Details must be submitted online and also sent to the College on or before 20th August 2019.
• A registration fee of Rs.5000/- is to be sent by way of Demand Draft drawn in favor of "Manipal University Jaipur", payable at Jaipur along with the registration form.
• Registration particulars as soft copy and scanned copy of DD should be sent by e-mail to email@example.com "5TH MANIPAL RANKA NATIONAL MOOT COURT COMPETITION 2019 REGISTRATION" as the subject of the mail latest by 20th August 2019. The body of the mail should also contain the details of team members (All three) such as Name, Contact Number, Email Id, Role. For Example – Name-XYZ, Contact NO – 1234567890 , Email –XYZ@gmail.com, Role- Speaker1/2 or Researcher
• Registrations without the scanned copy of the DD will not be valid.
• The hard copy of duly attested (by the authority of participating institution) & Demand Draft should reach the Host University on or before 20th August 2019.
• No change in the names of the participants shall be permitted after the receipt of the Registration Form, except at the sole discretion of the Organizers.
• Teams should clearly mention the participants' name, contact no. including year/semester of study in the form.
To Access Moot Problem click here
To Access Rules and Regulations click here