8th Professor V S Mani Memorial Law Moot Court, Jaipur National University
Jaipur National University, Jaipur, at it's Seedling School of Law and Governance, Rajasthan is organizing the 8th Professor V S Mani Memorial International Law Moot Court Competition -2019 to be held from 18th – 20th October 2019.
Who can apply?
- The Competition is open to all students, enrolled bonafide on a regular basis in an undergraduate Law course (5 years integrated Law course / 3 Year L.L.B Course) or it's equivalent conducted by any recognized Institution/College/University of any country.
- No Institution/College/University shall enter the Competition with more than one team.
- A cap of 40 teams is reserved for the Competition and teams will be selected on a first come first serve basis.
- Each Team shall comprise of a minimum of two members and a maximum of three members.
- In a Team comprising of two members, both the members shall be designated as Speakers. In a Team comprising of three members, the third member of the team shall be designated as a Researcher.
- Any additional member or team coach of any team shall not formally be recognized and will not be entitled to a certificate from the University.
- Each team shall complete the registration within the stipulated time. The registration is a two-step process comprising of filling up of the registration form and payment of the registration fee as provided in Rule 7.
- Registration will be open till September 05, 2019 (11.59 P. M. IST)
- The Registration Fee is INR 3,500/- Indian teams.
- All other Teams shall pay the US $ 100 or its equivalent excluding service charge (if any) in Euro as registration fee.
For any queries Email at firstname.lastname@example.org
To Access Rules and Regulation click here
To Access Travel Form click here
To Access Registration Form click here
To Access Moot Problem click here