ALS Noida To Host The Manfred Lachs Asia Pacific Round [28-31 March]
Amity Law School, Noida is hosting the Asia Pacific Rounds of Manfred Lachs International Space Law Moot Court Competition 2019.
Oral Rounds: 28th March to 31st March 2019
There will be no Indian funding rounds in 2019.
• Deadline for Submission of Requests for Clarifications: 15 January 2019
• Date for Registration Cut Off and Minimum Deposit Payment Due Date: 20 January 2019
• Deadline for the Author of the Problem to give Response to Requests for Clarifications: 31 January 2019
• Memorials Due: 13 February 2019 (2:00 pm Australian Central Standard Time)
• Results Released: 27 February 2019
• Full payment due date: 1 March 2019 (Friday)
IISL Young Scholars Awards:
• Winning Team: 200 Euros
• Team with the Best Memorials: 125 Euros
• Best Oralist of the Regional Round: 100 Euros
For further details, click here.