Insolvency And Bankruptcy Moot Competition -2019 At NLUD
The Centre for Transnational Commercial Law at The National Law University, Delhi, supported by the Insolvency and Bankruptcy Board of India (IBBI) and the UNCITRAL RCAP, in collaboration with INSOL India and Society of Insolvency Practitioners of India (SIPI) have initiated a moot competition on insolvency and bankruptcy. The inaugural edition of the competition was held during 28-29th October 2017 at the National Law University, Delhi, India.
Theme: 'Corporate Insolvency Resolution' including issues on cross-border insolvency.
- The competition is conducted in the English language. It is open to teams from professionally accredited law schools/colleges and management schools/colleges. Each eligible college may register only one team in the Competition. The closing date for registration is 31st August 2019.
- Each Team must register for the Moot by completing the Registration Form on or before 31st August 2019.
- Registration fee for the Moot is INR 3000 per team for national teams. The registration fees for international teams is US$ 100.
- The registration fees for the Moot is to be paid through an Online Payment Portal which shall be specified to the teams in due course, once the shortlisted teams have been notified on 15th October 2019. Such notified teams are required to email a screenshot of the online payment confirmation to firstname.lastname@example.org latest by 30th October 2019.
- Last date of seeking Clarifications on Moot problem: 10.08.2019
- Release of Clarifications: 20.08.2019
- The Last date for Registration: 31.08.2019
For any queries Email at email@example.com
To Access Moot Problem click here
To Access Rules and Regulation click here
To Access Format and Memorandum click here