Justice P N Bhagwati Moot Court Competition, 2019 At MVN University, Palwal, Haryana
MVN University (MVN), School of Law, Palwal is gearing up to organize First Justice P N Bhagwati National Moot Court Competition, 2019, in its campus, Palwal, Haryana which is to be held on 11th and 12th of October (Friday & Saturday), 2019.
Who can apply?
- The competition is open to all students enrolled in bona fide regularly as full-time learners in Undergraduate Law Program (3 Year/ 5 Year) or its equivalent Law degree conducted by any recognized institution / College/ University operative in/outside India.
- Eligibility for becoming a team member-Any person may become a team member
- If he/she is pursuing a Law Graduation Degree Course.
- If he/she has formally applied to compete on behalf of the institution under which he/ she is enrolled as a full-time regular student.
- Each team shall comprise of three members.
- A team comprising of only two members, both to be designated as speakers, may be allowed by Moot Court Committee (MCC) if there exists an exceptional situation.
- A team comprising of three members, at least one member must be designated as a Moot Researcher.
Registration and Fees
- The Fee prescribed for registration of each team is INR 3000/.
- Teams must confirm their participation latest by 20th September 2019.
- Registration is a two-step process comprising of filling up the registration form and payment of the registration fee. Request for the registration must be sent on the separate „Registration Form‟ (click here) filled in and duly signed by the Head of the Institution/ College/ University sponsoring the teams.
- Best Team Award: Rs 31000/- in cash, trophy and certificate
- Second Best Team Award: Rs.21000/- in cash, trophy, and certificate
- Best Mooter Award: Rs. 11000 in cash and Trophy and certificate
- Best Memorial Award: Rs. 11000 in cash and Trophy and certificate
- Best Researcher Award: Rs. 11000 in cash and Trophy and certificate
- 15th June 2019: Release of Moot Problem, Invitation and Rules
- 20th September 2019: Last Date for submission of the registration form along with a scanned copy of Demand Draft(via-a-email).
- 24th September 2019: Last Date for registration with a fine of Rs 200/- Last Date for Memorial Submission and Travel Plan (in soft copy)
- 27th September 2019 Last Date for submission of hard prints of Moot Memorials, Authority letter, Demand Drafts (original), Travel Plan and accommodation request letter
- 28th September 2019 Last Date of the approval of Teams by Moot Society MVN
- 11th October 2019 Inaugural Session, Draw of lots, Exchange of memorials and Preliminary and Quarter Finals respectively
- 12th October 2019 Semi-Final Round, Final Round and Valedictory Session
For any queries Email at firstname.lastname@example.org
To Access Brochure click here