Kashmir University International Moot Court Competition 2019
Kashmir University is organizing the Kashmir University International Moot Court Competition 2019.
Dates: 30th August to 1st September
Venue: School of Law, University of Kashmir, Hazratbal, Srinagar, Kashmir – 190006
- 24th June, 2019: Release of Moot Proposition
- 20th July, 2019: Last date for registration [Via email]
- 22nd July, 2019: Issue of Team Identification Number [TIN]
- 10th July, 2019: Last date for receiving clarifications about the moot proposition.
- 30th July, 2019: Last date for receipt of hard copies of registration form [Foreign teams are exempted from mailing the hard copies of their forms. However, they are required to submit the same on their arrival].
- 20th August, 2019: Last date of receiving soft copies of the memorials.
Eligibility for Participation:
- Students duly enrolled and pursuing LLB or BALLB course from any university recognised by the Bar Council of India or students pursuing an equivalent undergraduate course from any duly recognised foreign university may apply to participate in the competition.
- The members of the foreign teams are required to have a valid passport at the time of registration. They are required to mention their passport details in their respective registration forms.
- Local teams: Rs. 3000
- Indian teams: Rs. 8000
- Foreign Teams: Local currency equivalent to Rs. 8000
Accommodation will be provided to Indian and Foreign teams from 29th August to 2nd September.
- Winner: Winner's Trophy and Cash Prize of INR 10,000
- Runner – Up: Runner Up Trophy and Cash Prize of INR 5,000
- Best Advocate (Final Round): Trophy and Cash Prize of INR 2,000
- 2nd Best Advocate (Final Round): Trophy and Cash Prize of INR 1,500
- Best Advocate (Preliminary Round): Trophy and Cash Prize of INR 1,500
- 2nd Best Advocate (Preliminary Round): Trophy and Cash Prize of INR 1000
- Best Memorial (Appellant): Trophy and Cash Prize of INR 1,000
- Best Memorial (Respondent): Trophy and Cash Prize of INR 1,000
- Best Respondent: Trophy and Cash Prize of INR 1,000
The moot proposition, rules of the competition and registration form can be accessed here.