Vivekanand Education Society is organizing Shree Hashuji Advani Memorial 3rd National Moot Court & Judgment Writing Competition, 2020 to be held on 10th, 11th & 12th of January 2020.
Who can apply?
- All Law Schools recognized by the Bar Council of India are eligible to participate in the competition.
- Bona-fide law students pursuing 3- or 5-years degree course shall be eligible to participate in the competition.
· Each college shall send only one team which shall comprise of minimum and maximum of three members. This Team Composition cannot be modified under any circumstances.
· Each team shall comprise of Two Mooters and One Researcher. Each team should identify such speakers and researcher during Registration. The researcher won't be allowed to speak during the proceeding except under special cases and only with express permission of the organizers/Judges.
· Only the Researcher of each team shall participate in the Judgment Writing Competition. Each team should identify such member during Registration. No other team member shall be allowed to participate in the Judgment Writing Competition.
· To Access Provisional registration, click here
· Last date for Final Registration shall be 01.12.2019.
· Last date to request for Accommodation. 25.11.2019
· Last date of final Registration (Submission of Registration Form + Demand Draft). 01.12.2019
· Memorial – Soft Copy Submission via Email on or before (pdf. Format). 15.12.2019
· Last date for clarification of doubts & queries with respect to Moot problems. 01.01.2020
To Access Brochure click here