VI NorthCap University Moot [6th-7th Apr]
School of Law, The NorthCap University, in association with RostrumLegal, is organising the VI edition of the National Moot Court Competition.
Dates: 6th-7th April
Eligibility Criteria: Law schools/Colleges/Institutes/Universities, recognized by the Bar Council of India, are eligible to participate in the MCC. The participants should currently be pursuing their Bachelor's degree in law.
Registration Fee: Rs. 3,500
- Last Date for provisional registration: 25th February, 2019
- Communication of confirmation to selected teams: 26th February, 2019
- Last Date to seek Clarifications: 1st March, 2019
- Last Date for sending the Registration Form and the Demand draft (soft copy): 1st March, 2019
- Last Date for submitting soft copy memorials: 25th March, 2019
- Last Date for sending the Registration Form and the Demand draft (hard copy): 31st March, 2019
- Preliminary Rounds: 6th April, 2019
- Final Round & Valedictory: 7th April, 2019
Queries can be addressed to email@example.com.
The rules of the competition can be accessed here.
The moot problem can be accessed here.