Call For Proposals: NLU Delhi's Programme On Applied Research Methodology
Capacity Development Programme on Applied Research Methodology 18-24 May 2019 Organised By Centre for Transparency and Accountability in Governance (CTAG), NLUD In Collaboration with Internal Quality Assurance Cell & National Academy of Law Teachers, National Law University Delhi, India. NLUD has established National Academy of Law Teachers (NALT) to improve the quality of teaching and research in Law and other Social Sciences.
Conditions for Participation
- A social science teacher or scholar shall submit his/her research proposal as per the prescribed format for the participation in the programme. The participation in the programme is subject to the approval of the research proposal.
- No applicant without the submission of the research proposal will be allowed to avail the benefits of the CDP.
- Participants will also be making presentations of their research proposals on the specified date and time, during the programme.
- Participants would also be assigned with some administrative responsibility of introducing of resource persons and delivering vote of thanks after completion of lectures.
- The said orientation programme is a full-time assignment. Attendance is mandatory for the complete programme. The certificate of participation will be denied in case of absence from the programme.
- Without Accommodation: Rs 3000
- With Accommodation: Rs 5000
- The registration charges include the cost of kits, catering services, accommodation charges and other misc. charges for 07 days.
- Click here for online payment.
- Submission of the research proposal for the participation: 10th April 2019
- Notification of the approved research proposals for the participation: 15th April 2019
- Deadline for the registration for participation: 18th April 2019
For any queries Email at [email protected]
To Access Official Notification click here