Call For Applications: DME's FDP On IPR [10th-15th Dec]
Delhi Metropolitan Education (DME) (IP University) Noida, is organising a Faculty Development Program on Intellectual Property Rights and its application in Law, Management and Media.
Dates: 10th-15th December 2019
The program is aimed at acquainting the faculty/ academicians/ scholars/professionals with the modalities of Intellectual Property Rights.
- Inaugural and expert session on introduction and meaning of IPR- Hon'ble Justice (Retd.) Manmohan Singh, High Court of Delhi and former Chairman of Intellectual Property Appellate Board (IPAB).
- IPR and its emerging trends- Dr. V.K Ahuja (Faculty of Law, DU)
- The author's place in the future of Copyright- Ms. Aishwarya Chaturvedi (Singh and Singh Law firm)
- Talking about teaching in IPR- Dr. Alka Chawla (Faculty of Law, DU)
- Role of Trademarks in marketing of products- Dr. Lisa Lukose (GGSIPU)
- Understanding Patent and patent policy- Ms. Tusha Malhotra (Senior Associate, Anand and Anand)
- Intellectual Property Rights and their Management in Agriculture-Mr. Indra Shekhar Singh, (Program Director National Seed Association)
- Intellectual Property Rights in The Age of Social Media- Mr. Sushant Singh (IP advocate High court of Delhi and Supreme Court)
- Intellectual property (IP) and Artiﬁcial Intelligence (AI)- Ms. Jyoti Mor, (Artificial intelligence Expert)
- IP Management and IPM Practices in Academics. Mr. Abhinav K. Mishra, Doctoral Fellow United Nations Mandated University for peace, Costa Rica (AI and Law)
Eligibility: Faculty Members, PhD Scholars, post-graduate students of law, media and management and other professionals are eligible to attend.
Number of Seats: 35
- Post Graduate Students/Research Scholars: Rs.1500
- Academicians/Other Professional: Rs.2000
- Last date for Payment and Submission of Registration Form: 6th December 2019
- Date of FDP: 10th-14th December 2019
- Feedback and Certificate Distribution: 15th December 2019
For further details, click here.