Call For Entries: Amity Law School's Nat'l Seminar On Environment And Public Health [24-25 Jan; Lucknow]
Amity Law School, Lucknow, is organizing a national seminar on Environment and Public Health: Issues and Remedies.
Dates: 24th-25th January, 2019
• Session 1:Law, Sustainable Environment and Climate Change
• Session 2: Environmental Protection and Sustainable Governance
• Session 3: Public Health and Framework for Social Change
• Last date for Registration: 10th January, 2019
• Confirmation date for Selected Abstract: 10th January, 2019
• Last date for Full Paper Submission: 20th January, 2019
Registration Fee (till 19th January):
• Professionals: Rs. 1,500
• Students: Rs. 1,000
• Amity University, Lucknow Campus students: Rs. 800
Registration Fee (after 19th January):
• Professionals: Rs. 2,000
• Students: Rs. 1,500
• Amity University, Lucknow Campus students: Rs. 1,000
Clarifications can be addressed to email@example.com.
For updates, click here.