The School of Legal Studies CUSAT is organizing a Teachers Training Workshop on "Contemporary Developments in Corporate Law" as part of the UGC Special Assistance Programme [SAP] on Corporate Governance and Securities Law to be held from 26th to 30th December 2019.
Topics to be covered
· Investor Protection in Capital Market
· Recent Developments in Corporate Governance
· Start-ups, Private Equity, and Venture Capital Funding
· Setting up of Business, Due Diligence, and Regulatory Compliance
· Corporate Restructuring, Mergers & Acquisitions
· SEBI SAST Regulations, 2011
· Insolvency and Bankruptcy Code, 2016
Who can apply?
· The workshop is intended for teachers and research scholars from law, management, and commerce stream.
· Interested candidates shall send a scanned copy of duly filled registration form [PDF version] along with a research synopsis of not less than 1000 words on any topic identified for deliberation. The participants will be selected on the basis of abstracts submitted.
· All abstracts and full papers must be submitted electronically via email to firstname.lastname@example.org on or before 5th November 2019
· The abstract must contain the synopsis of the paper, subtitles and conclusion indicating the author's perspectives
· Word limit has to be between 7500-10,000
· The full paper has to be submitted at the time of the workshop.
· The paper should be presented during the course.
· The selected candidates will receive confirmation mail by the 11th of November 2019.
To Access Official Notification click here