Call For Papers: International Conference On Reforming Prosecution For Victim Justice; NLU Delhi
International Conference on Reforming Prosecution for Victim Justice is organised by K. L. Arora Chair in Criminal Law & Centre for Criminology and Victimology in Association with Indian Society of Victimology.
Sub-themes of the Conference:
- Victimological critique of prosecution
- Prosecution services and protection of vulnerable groups (children, elderly, disabled, women, etc.)
- Prosecution and victims' rights
- Victim friendly prosecution
- Secondary victimisation and victim blaming in prosecution
- Strengthening prosecution for victim justice - structural and functional reforms
- Prosecution and victims of abuse of power
- Judicial activism and victims' justice
- Consideration in the withdrawal of prosecution
Who can apply?
- The conference is also open to paper presentations. Teachers, Researcher, Activists, and Lawyers etc. are invited to participate in the conference. Up to 50 presenters may present their papers during the conference.
- Those who are interested in presenting a paper on any of the themes as mentioned above or relevant to the main theme must send an abstract of 200- 300 words, on or before May 25th, 2019, on the email address provided below.
- Co-authorship is limited up to two authors. In the case of co-authorship, each author will have to register separately in the event of participation in the conference.
- Selection of the abstract will be informed within one week after submission, on the NLUD's University website. Those selected would be thereafter required to send a full-length paper of 5000 - 7000 words, by June 15th 2019.
- No the paper presentation will be allowed unless the full paper is submitted by or before the last date. Please note that each presentation will be limited to 15 minutes.
- Academicians 2000 INR/- (Early Bird - June 1st, 2019) and 2500 INR/- (Late Bird - June 12th, 2019)
- Foreign Participants: 100 USD (Early Bird - June 1st, 2019) 200 USD (Late Bird - June 12th, 2019)
- Lawyers 2000 INR/- (Late Bird - June 12th, 2019) 2500 INR/- (Late Bird - June 12th, 2019)
- Activists 2000 INR/- (Late Bird - June 12th, 2019) 2500 INR/- (Late Bird - June 12th, 2019)
- Researcher 1500 INR/- (Late Bird - June 12th, 2019) 2000 INR/- (Late Bird - June 12th, 2019)
- Accommodation 4000 INR/- (Late Bird - June 12th, 2019) 4500 INR/- (Late Bird - June 12th, 2019)
- The Last date for abstract submission: May 25th, 2019
- Acceptance notification of paper: within one week after submission, on the University website.
- The Last date for full paper submission: June 15th, 2019
- Conference Dates: June 21st - 22nd, 2019
For any queries email at firstname.lastname@example.org
To Access Brochure click here