Call For Papers: National Conference On Contemporary Aspects Of Direct Tax By DSNLU Vishakapatnam
Damodaram Sanjivayya National Law University (DSNLU) Visakhapatnam is pleased to announce its first ever flagship event on direct taxes on titled as "National Conference on Contemporary Aspects of Direct Tax" scheduled to be held on 16th of March, 2019.
Who can apply?
The conference is open to all academicians, members of a corporate community, government officials, advocates, NGOs, researcher scholars and law students. This conference is also open to students who are pursuing C.S. and commerce studies as well.
- Issues and Challenges pertaining to the taxation of capital gains.
- Recent trends on tax exemptions and deductions.
- The interplay between income tax and the Real Estate Regulation Act.
- Legal aspects of tax evasion and avoidance.
- International Taxation and transfer pricing issues.
- Base erosion and profit shifting (BEPS)
- Direct Taxes Dispute Resolution and ADR
- The word limit for the abstract is 300-500 words.
- The abstract must be accompanied by biographical details of the author(s) along with the title of the paper (Name, Designation, Institutional affiliation, contact no. and email address).
- The abstract must be submitted on or before 23rd February 2019. The selection of abstracts would be intimated on 24th February 2019.
- The registration for the symposium shall be done after the selection of abstract.
- The full paper should be of 3000-5000 words (exclusive of footnotes) and needs to be submitted on or before 10th March 2019.
- All submissions should be sent in .doc/.docx format only.
- Any non-compliance with the prescribed guidelines would lead to prima facie rejection.
- Co-authorship is allowed up to two authors.
- No part of the paper should have been published earlier nor should it be under consideration for publication.
- All the submissions should be sent through e-mail to email@example.com Selected few papers will be published in a book with an ISBN number.
- Registrations open from 02/02/2019
- Last date for Registration: 14/03/2019
- Date of "Conference": 16/03/2019
For Call for Papers
- Abstract submission: 23/02/2019
- Intimation of selected abstracts: 24/02/2019
- Full Paper Submission: 10/03/2019
- Presentation of Paper: 16/03/2019
- Rs. 1000/- (For students)
- Rs. 2000/- (Research Scholars, Academicians, Corporates, Industries, NGOs and others)
For any queries contact
- Siva Rama Raju: +91-8500118765
- Vamsi Krishna Bodapati: +91-7036100361
- Shaik Khaja Basha: +91-9542987319
To Access Brochure click here