Call For Papers: Seminar On Deliberations On Consumer Laws At IFIM Law School
Centre of Excellence on Consumer Laws, IFIM Law School, Bangalore in association with Online Consumer Mediation Centre (OCMC), NLSIU, Bangalore is organizing a National Seminar on "Deliberations on Consumer Laws: Contemporary Issues & Challenges in Global Market" on 23rd March 2019 at IFIM Law School, Bangalore.
Who can participate?
- Academicians, Professionals, Research Scholars and Students to participate in the Seminar.
Broad Theme for Paper Presentation
1. Mediation and Consumer Disputes
2. Food Safety
4. Misleading Advertisements
5. Medical Negligence
6. The Consumer Protection Bill, 2018
7. Product Liability & Service Provider Liability
8. Implementation of Consumer Welfare Legislation
• The authors will have to submit an abstract of their research paper before the deadline.
• The selected abstracts need to be stretched further for completing them as full-fledged research papers to be submitted on or before the date mentioned.
• The Authors shall present their Papers on the day of the Seminar.
• The submission is open to all students registered in the Graduate /Post Graduate Course in any Institution/ College/ University, Academicians, Practitioners, Research Scholars.
• Co-authorship is permitted. There can be a maximum of two co-authors for one paper.
• An abstract should be written at the beginning, explaining the purpose of the paper.
• All the received articles/research papers are subject to Plagiarism check.
• The word limit, including footnotes, should not exceed 3500 words. Endnotes are not accepted. Submissions should be made in MS Word format.
• Abstract submission (soft copy): 28th February 2019
• Intimation of acceptance of abstract: 5th March 2019
• Last Date of Payment: 10th March 2019
• Full paper submission (soft copy): 15th March 2019
• Seminar: 23rd March 2019
Registration Fee as Paper Presenter
• Students: Rs 700
• Research Scholars/Academicians/ Advocates/Professionals: Rs 1000
Registration Fee as Participant
• Students: Rs 500
• Research Scholars/Academicians/ Advocates/Professionals: Rs 700
For any queries contact -
• 8486809954 (Shivani Dutta, Faculty In-charge)
• 7022409859 (Jambey Tsering, Student In-charge)
• 8981126048 (Suyash Singh Rathode, Student In-charge)
To Access Brochure click here
To Access Registration form click here