Call For Papers: Seminar On Gender Justice In India At GLC Kozhikode
Clinical Justice Education Organisation (CLIJEO), the Legal Aid Clinic of Government Law College Kozhikode in association with Kudumbasree, Kozhikode Corporation are conducting a two day National Seminar on the Topic: The Law and Problems Relating to Gender Justice in India at GLC, Kozhikode on 20th and 21st of March 2019.
Proposed sub-themes of the seminar (but not limited to) are as mentioned below and research papers will be invited from scholars, professionals, experts and students across the country on these themes:
- The concept of Gender Justice.
- Hurdles in Achieving Gender justice as a Human Right.
- International Efforts in Achieving Gender Justice.
- Women Empowerment and Gender Justice
- Uniform Civil Code and Gender Justice
- Criminal Justice Administration and Gender Justice
- Gender Justice and Vulnerable Groups
- Education and Gender Justice
- Need for Third Gender Justice.
- An abstract should contain 250-300 words accompanied by a profile of the author including his/her e-mail ID.
- Full paper should not be more than 6000 words.
- Papers should be submitted to [email protected].
- The registration fee per person for the research paper Rs 250 only,
- Registration Fee includes Tea, Lunch and High tea Rs. 100 Only.
- The registration form is here.
- Last date of Abstract submission: 10th March
- Last date of Payment and Registration: 14th March
- Last date of Full Paper submission: 15th March
- Date of Seminar: 20th and 21st March
For any queries Email at [email protected].
To Access Brochure click here