CLIJEO and Kozhikode Corporation: National Seminar On "The Law And Problems Relating To Gender Justice In India"
Clinical Justice Education Organisation (CLIJEO) The Legal Aid Clinic of Government Law College Kozhikode In Association with Kudumbasree, Kozhikode Corporation Conducts two-day national seminar on "The Law and Problems relating to Gender Justice in India".
- The concept of Gender Justice.
- Hurdles in Achieving Gender justice as a Human Right.
- International Efforts in Achieving Gender Justice.
- Women Empowerment and Gender Justice
- Uniform Civil Code and Gender Justice
- Criminal Justice Administration and Gender Justice
- Gender Justice and Vulnerable Groups
- Education and Gender Justice
- Need for Third Gender Justice
- An abstract should contain 250-300 words accompanied by a profile of the author including her e-mail ID. Full paper should not be more than 6000 words
- The registration fee per person for the research paper Rs 250 only Registration Fee includes Tea, Lunch and High tea Rs. 100 Only
- For Registration Form click here
- Last date of Abstract submission: 10th March
- Last date of Payment and Registration: 14th March
- Last date of Full Paper submission: 15th March
- Date of Seminar: 20th and 21st March.
For any queries Email at [email protected]
To Access Brochure click here