Call For Paper: Conference On Nationalism And Patriotism In The Contemporary World, NLU Delhi
The International Conference on Understanding Nationalism and Patriotism in the Contemporary World will be held on 02-03 March 2019 by Center for Human Rights and Subaltern Studies (CHRSS), National Law University Delhi, in collaboration with National Academy of Law Teachers.
• Ideological Shades of Nationalism
• Nation' and 'State' as two Separate Entities: Dangers of Synonymizing
• Intersections of Pluralism, Religion, and Nationalism
• Authoritarianism, Populism and Jingoistic Patriotism
• Coercive Loyalty and Everyday Nationalism
• Nationalism, Patriotism and Narratives of Hate
• Nationalism and Identity Politics
• Nationalism and Social Exclusion
• Democracy and Majoritarianism
• Prime Time Nationalism: Interface between Media and Majoritarianism
• Cosmopolitanism and Nationalism
• Globalization and Nationalism
- Well researched original papers and case studies are invited from academics/scholars, researchers, bar & bench, non-state actors and students.
- Only one co-author is permitted. Co-author is also required to pay registration fees.
- All research papers shall be scrutinized through blind review of Editorial Board.
- All papers shall be subjected to anti-plagiarism software 'TURNITIN'. Selected papers may be published in a form of a book with ISBN number.
- The authors/presenters should apply research skills and use appropriate research methodology.
- The research paper should be thematic and not of more than 4000 words (3000–4000 words is appreciable).
- At the top of the abstract and paper, the author should give Name, E-mail ID, contact number and Name of the Institution.
Abstract and full papers may be submitted at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Abstract Submission: 25 January 2019
- Approved Abstract Notification: 26 January 2019
- Submission of Complete Papers: 05 February 2019
- Notification of Approved Papers: 10 February 2019
- Final Submission of Edited Papers: 15 February 2019
For any queries Email at email@example.com; or contact
Dr. Prem Chand +91 9278888608 firstname.lastname@example.org.
Monika Negi + 919871226916 email@example.com.
To Access the Brochure click here