The International Conference on Understanding Nationalism and Patriotism in the Contemporary World will be held on 02-03 March 2019 by Center for Human Rights and Subaltern Studies (CHRSS), National Law University Delhi, in collaboration with National Academy of Law Teachers.
• Ideological Shades of Nationalism
• Nation' and 'State' as two Separate Entities: Dangers of Synonymizing
• Intersections of Pluralism, Religion, and Nationalism
• Authoritarianism, Populism and Jingoistic Patriotism
• Coercive Loyalty and Everyday Nationalism
• Nationalism, Patriotism and Narratives of Hate
• Nationalism and Identity Politics
• Nationalism and Social Exclusion
• Democracy and Majoritarianism
• Prime Time Nationalism: Interface between Media and Majoritarianism
• Cosmopolitanism and Nationalism
• Globalization and Nationalism
Abstract and full papers may be submitted at firstname.lastname@example.org.
For any queries Email at email@example.com; or contact
Dr. Prem Chand +91 9278888608 firstname.lastname@example.org.
Monika Negi + 919871226916 email@example.com.
To Access the Brochure click here