Call For Papers: IIT Kharagpur's National Colloquium On Legal Research [15-16 Mar]
Rajiv Gandhi School of Intellectual Property Law, Indian Institute of Technology, Kharagpur, is organising the 4th National Colloquium on Legal Research, 2019.
Dates: 15th & 16th March 2019
- Evidence-based Legal Research
- Socio-Legal Research
- Relevance of interdisciplinary, trans-disciplinary and multidisciplinary legal research
- Legal research and its impact on policy making
- Comparative legal research
- Use of technology in Legal research
- Last date for submission of Abstract: 20th February 2019
- Communication of Acceptance: 25th February 2019
- Registration Deadline: 5th March 2019
The brochure for the colloquium can be accessed here.