JLU Centre for Environmental Law and Climate Change in collaboration with Centre for Environmental Law, Education, Research and Advocacy (CEERA), NLSIU is organizing National E-Seminar on "Effects of Climate Change in the Contemporary World".
Faculty member, Research scholar, professionals and students are eligible to participate.
The broad theme areas include (but not confined to) the following:
- Climate change and disaster management.
- Climate change and climate protection.
- Climate change and its impact on Aquatic Environment.
- Climate change vis-à-vis Indigenous People.
- Climate change, displacement and refugees.
- Dealing with climate change: Poverty and gender issues.
- Paris agreement and India's commitment.
- India's Legal regime towards decarbonization.
- Climate change and Technology.
- Agriculture, Forests, water resources and climate change.
For Abstract Submission
- Co-authorship is limited to maximum of two authors.
- Multiple entries shall lead to disqualification.
- Abstract shall not exceed more than 300 words including key words. Abstract must be accompanied by a Cover page which must include following details:
- Title of the Paper
- Name of the Author and Co-author (if any)
- Contact details of Author and Co-author (if any)
- Abstract shall be submitted to [email protected] on or before 30th of April, 2021 in MSWord file format. While submitting abstract the subject of the mail must be "Abstract Submission" with the Name of Author and Co-author (if any).
- The MS Word file must be named in the manner which is as follows: • Name of the Author and Co-author (if any) followed by title of the work.
- Last date for submission of Abstract: 30th April 2021
- Intimation of acceptance of abstract: 3rd May 2021
- Last date for the payment of fees: 15th May 2021
- Last date for the Manuscript Submission: 25th May 2021
- Seminar date: 4th and 5th June 2021
In case of any query, write an email to [email protected].
For Registration, click here
For Brochure, click here