National Seminar On "Copyright And The Internet Revolution – The Changing Landscape" At DSNLU
Society for Law and Technology & Centre for Intellectual Property Rights, Damodaram Sanjivayya National Law University is organizing one day National Seminar on "Copyright and the Internet revolution – The Changing Landscape" to be held on 10.08.2019.
Who can apply?
- Academicians, Policy makers, research scholars, students from law and social sciences, etc.
Seminar Discussion Issues
- Copyright and Replication
- Copyright protection of content in the website
- Copyright relating to hyperlinking — national and international dimensions
- Legality framing under copyright law
- Copyright protection of multimedia works
- Copyright management in the digital era
- Legal protection against circumvention of technological measures
- Liability of Internet Service Providers (ISPs) for copyright infringement
- Copyright protection for programs
- Copyright issues pertain to digital music
- Copyright issues relating to Linking, Framing, Catching
- Linking practices and infringement of copyrighted work computer contributory
- Linking and infringement of the right to display the copyrighted work publicly
- The word limit for the abstract is 300-400 words
- The abstract must be accompanied by biographical details of the author(s) in .doc/.docx format only. The biographical details must include Title of the paper, Name of the author(s), Designation, Institutional affiliation, contact no. and email address.
- The abstract must be submitted on or before 16th June 2019
- The selection of abstracts would be intimated on 19th June 2019
- The full paper should be of 4000-5000 words (exclusive of footnotes) and needs to be submitted on or before 24th July 2019.
- The intimation of a selection of Full papers would be given on 28th July 2019. Only the authors of the selected papers would be allowed to make a presentation during the seminar proceedings.
- Co-authorship up to one author is allowed.
- No part of the paper should have been published earlier nor should it be under consideration for publication.
- All the submissions should be sent through e-mail to email@example.com
- Deadline for Abstract Submission: 16th June 2019
- Intimation of Selection of Abstract: 19th June 2019
- Deadline for Full Paper Submission: 24th July 2019
- Intimation of Selection of Full Paper for Presentation: 28th July 2019
- Last date of Registration: 3rd August 2019
- Date of Seminar: 10th August 2019
For any queries Email at firstname.lastname@example.org
To Access Brochure click here