Centre for Law, Language, and Literature at Maharashtra National Law University, Aurangabad, is organizing a one-day National Seminar on 'Interplay between Law and Literature'.
Date: 3rd March 2019
Venue: Seminar Hall, MNLU Aurangabad, Govt. B.Ed. College Campus, Padampura, Aurangabad- 431 005
Research papers and articles are invited from academicians, legal professionals, research scholars, and students.
· Study of English Literature from legal perspective
· Impact of famous legal cases on literary productions
· Use of literature in legal studies
· Narrative Jurisprudence
· Ancient Literature and Legalese
· Law in Contemporary Literature
· Law, literature, and feminism
· Psychoanalysis in the literary courtroom
· Canonical authors of crime fiction
· Portrayal of restorative versus retributive justice
· Lawyers as authors
· Law and Social Realism
· Trials and Fiction
· Influence of criminology and criminal psychology on literature
· Relationship between modernism and critical legal studies
The brochure for the seminar can be accessed here.
The registration form can be accessed here.