Call For Papers: Seminar On Development Of Constitutional Law In India, KLE College of Law
Karnatak Lingayat Education Society's KLE College of Law, Kalamboli, Navi Mumbai is organising 1st National Seminar on 'Recent Trends in development of constitutional law in India' on 27th February 2019.
• Constitution and Environmental Laws.
• Constitution, Personal Laws and Religion.
• Constitutional Amendments.
• Temporary, Transitional and Special Provisions under the Indian Constitution.
• Constitution and Gender Equality.
• Constitution and Women Reservation in State Assemblies, Lower House and Upper House.
• Constitution and Farmer's Distress and Unemployment.
• Constitution and Independence of Judiciary.
• The paper should be in English, MS word, not more than 3000 words
• Last date of abstract and paper submission is 2nd February 2019.
• The abstract and full paper can be submitted through email email@example.com,
• Papers will be published in an edited book.
• For Students (Undergraduate / Post Graduate) Rs. 1,000 /-
• For Academicians, Professionals & Research Scholars Rs. 2,000 /-
• For Papers Submission in Absentia Rs. 2,500/-
• For Industry Professionals Rs. 3,000/-
For any queries Email at firstname.lastname@example.org; or call at (022) 2742 2210 / (9322446010)
For a Brochure click here