Karnatak Lingayat Education Society's KLE College of Law, Kalamboli, Navi Mumbai is organising 1st National Seminar on 'Recent Trends in development of constitutional law in India' on 27th February 2019.
• Constitution and Environmental Laws.
• Constitution, Personal Laws and Religion.
• Constitutional Amendments.
• Temporary, Transitional and Special Provisions under the Indian Constitution.
• Constitution and Gender Equality.
• Constitution and Women Reservation in State Assemblies, Lower House and Upper House.
• Constitution and Farmer's Distress and Unemployment.
• Constitution and Independence of Judiciary.
• The paper should be in English, MS word, not more than 3000 words
• Last date of abstract and paper submission is 2nd February 2019.
• The abstract and full paper can be submitted through email [email protected],
• Papers will be published in an edited book.
• For Students (Undergraduate / Post Graduate) Rs. 1,000 /-
• For Academicians, Professionals & Research Scholars Rs. 2,000 /-
• For Papers Submission in Absentia Rs. 2,500/-
• For Industry Professionals Rs. 3,000/-
For any queries Email at [email protected]; or call at (022) 2742 2210 / (9322446010)
For a Brochure click here