Two Day National Seminar On Spatial Dimensions Of Environmental Problems And Natural Resource Law
The Department of Geography, Shaheed Bhagat Singh College, University of Delhi invites all for paper and poster presentation at Conference Centre, University of Delhi, New Delhi
- Intending authors are requested to submit their original research contribution in the form of an abstract (not exceeding 250 words) by email to the Convener on or before July 20th, 2019.
- Author(s) will be informed by email about the acceptance of their abstracts by August 5th, 2019.
- All manuscripts should be unpublished original work and should be submitted with a covering mail/letter by the author/s.
- The paper should be submitted in softcopy.
- Paper in English should be submitted in Times New Roman (MS Word 2007)
- The paper should not be less than 4000 words and not exceed beyond 7000 words.
- Abstracts should not be more than 300 words and must be followed by five keywords. Research papers should be submitted on or before August 20th, 2019.
- Editorial team of conference proceeding will have the right to select or reject the manuscript for publications.
- Last Date for Submission of Abstract: 20th July 2019
- Notification of Acceptance of Abstract: 30th July
- Last Date for Submission of Full Paper: 20th August 2019
- Last Date to pay the fee: 20th August 2019
- Conference Date: 3rd and 4th September, 2019
- *For Working Professionals: Rs. 1000/-
- *For Research Students: Rs. 500/-
- •For Industry Delegates: Rs. 3000/-
- To Access registration form click here
To Brochure click here