MNLU Mumbai’s Certificate Course on Advocacy Skills [14th-16th Jul]
Maharashtra National Law University (MNLU), Mumbai, is organising a certificate course on Advocacy Skills.
Dates: 14th-16th July, 2018
Venue: Maharashtra National Law University Mumbai, 2nd floor, MTNL-CETTM Building, Hiranandani Gardens, Powai, Mumbai – 400076
Eligibility: Law teachers and young advocates
The course aims at training the trainers, with a view to equip them with a pedagogy that will help them in bridging the gap between theory and practice. The law teachers would be able to make their courses more skill based and practical and young advocates will get to learn about court craft.
- Aman Hingorani: Advocate-on-Record and Mediator, Supreme Court of India and Author
- Mishika Singh: Advocate, Delhi High Court
- Chirag Balyan (Course Coordinator): Assistant Professor of Law at MNLU Mumbai
- Registrations till 7th July: Rs. 5,000
- Registrations after 7th July: Rs. 6,000
To register, email the filled-in registration form to email@example.com.
The poster for the course and the registration form can be accessed here.