2008 Malegaon Blast: Special Court Sets New Date For Pragya Thakur's Appearance, NIA Says Could Not Serve Summons
Narsi Benwal
3 Dec 2024 4:23 PM IST

Next Story
3 Dec 2024 4:23 PM IST
The National Investigation Agency (NIA) told a Special Court in Mumbai on Monday that it could not serve summons to the 2008 Malegaon Blast accused, Pragya Singh Thakur. The NIA's reason for not serving the summons was that Pragya was not at her residential address. The Special Public Prosecutor told the Court that Pragya was not well and had been hospitalized for the last 2 months.The...
Your support helps us to bring you more content at
an affordable subscription scheme !!!
All payment options available
