The e-Committee of the Supreme Court to launch new Website for Judgments & e-Filing 3.0. on April 9
Date: 9 April 2021
Time: 05.00 PM IST
The e-inauguration ceremony will be live-streamed on the e-Court Services India YouTube Link: https://youtu.be/DalKImx8LOc
The inaugural ceremony will be held in the presence of Dr. Justice Dhananjaya Y Chandrachud, Judge, Supreme Court of India and Chairperson, e-Committee.
- Opening remarks by Dr. Neeta Verma, Director General, National Informatics Centre at 05.00 PM.
- Presentation on the new website for Judgments & e-filing 3.0 by Ashish J. Shiradhonkar, Scientist-F, HOD e-Courts Project at 05.10 PM.
- Special Address by Mr. Barun Mitra, Secretary, Department of Justice, Government of India at 05.25 PM.
- Inauguration & Key note address by Dr. Justice Dhananjaya Y Chandrachud Judge, Supreme Court of India & Chairperson, e-Committee at 05.35 PM.
- Vote of Thanks by Justice RCChavan, Vice-Chairperson, e-Committee, Supreme Court of India at 05.45 PM.
Link to the new website for Judgments: https://judgments.ecourts.gov.in/
Link to the new website for e-Filing: http://filing.ecourts.gov.in/