Patna university notifies LL.B. (Three Year Semester Course) Entrance Test - 2015
The Patna Law College under Patna University has notified Entrance Test for the admission of LL.B (Three year course). Applications are invited from eligible candidates for admission to 3 year LL.B. course at Patna Law College, Patna University for the session 2015-16. Interested candidates may apply for Bachelor of Law Entrance Test (BLET).
The admission shall be made strictly according to the merit list prepared on the basis of the said Entrance Test, subject to fulfilling of eligibility requirements mentioned below and the general laws of the university concerning admission.
- Admission to LL.B. Part-I shall be open to candidates, having Bachelor's degree in Arts, Science, Commerce, Engineering or any other discipline from a recognized University or possessing such academic qualification as is considered equivalent to a Bachelor's degree by Patna University with at least 45 % marks in the Bachelor's Honours Examination or 55% marks in pass course Examination.
- Appearing candidates in final year Bachelors Examination are also eligible to apply for the Entrance test subject to the condition that their examination results of Bachelors Degree must be declared before the date of admission to LL.B. Part-I.
- The appearing candidate must appear with their final year marksheet before the Admission Committee, Patna Law College at the time of admission.
- General and OBC Candidates: Rs. 400/-
- SC/ST candidates: Rs. 300/-
The candidates who obtain Form and Prospectus through College website has to attach Bank Chalan / Bank Draft / Bankers Cheque issued in favour of "Principal, Patna Law College", payable at Patna.
Age of Candidates:
- The maximum age is 30 years for General Category Candidates and 35 years for SC, ST and OBC as on 23rd June, 2015.
- The Students who have been admitted to the Patna Law College shall not be permitted to pursue any other course such as Master's or Diploma course simultaneously provided that it is in agreement with the amendments made from time to time by the Bar Council of India regarding the examination to pursue any other course.
List of documents to be enclosed:
- Candidates are required to arrange the application and enclosures thereto, in the following order:
- Duly filled Application form.
- Attested copies of all marks sheets and certificates. (Including Matric Examination
- Bank Chalan/Bank draft of Rs. 400 (for General Category Candidates and OBC) &Rs. 300/- (for SC / ST). Candidates are required to mention their name and father's name on the back of Bank Draft (Bank Draft to be deposited only by those applicants who have downloaded form and prospectus through college website)
- Caste certificate in case of reserved category candidate and Physically Handicapped Certificate if the candidate claimed admission under PH quota.
- The Caste certificate issued by SDO/DM only will be considered.
Staple the application form with all the documents enclosed keeping the order of documents enclosed as per the directions given above. Send all documents by Registered post / Speed post to the Principal, Patna Law College, Ranight, P.O.: Mahendru, Patna - 80006.
|Last date of for receipt of dully filled up application form||15th June, 2015 (Monday)|
|Admit card to be distributed at Patna Law College||19th to 22nd June, 2015|
|Date of Entrance Test||23rd June, 2015 (Tuesday)|
|Publication of Result||25th June, 2015 (Thursday)|
|Date of commencement of Admission -||26th June, 2015|
|Date of Commencement of classes -||1st July, 2015 (Wednesday)|
For Further details click here