Rakesh Aggarwal Memorial National Law Debate Competition – 2017
Ideal Institute of Management and Technology & School of Law invites to participate in the Rakesh Aggarwal Memorial National Law Debate Competition – 2017. The Debate Competition is organized by Ideal Institute of Management and Technology & School of Law every year in the memory of late Sh. Rakesh Aggarwal, visionary and founder member of IIMT & School of Law.
In continuation of the legacy set up by Late Shri Rakesh Aggarwal, this Law Debate is being organized with a purpose to spread the maximum legal awareness among the law students and the exposure to the current legal issues in the country. This competition will surely enhance the research and communication skills of the students on legal issues.
Topic: “Right to Privacy: A Fundamental Right”
Date: The Law Debate Competition shall be held on 22nd September, 2017
Venue: Ideal Institute of Management and Technology & School of Law, Karkardooma
Rules for Debate:
- A team of two candidates from each University/institute /college having LL.B. and the B.A. LL.B. course shall be eligible to participate – (one for the motion and one against the motion.)
- Each speaker will get five (4+1), minutes in total for debate and there will be one interjection. Exceeding the time limit shall be a disadvantage for the team and the candidate.
- The teams are free to use either medium Hindi or English exclusively.
- The Institute shall not provide boarding and lodging to the participants. However, due assistance may be provided in arranging the same, if sought for.
- Each team must register with the Organizing Committee of National Law Debate by sending the completed duly attested Registration Form along with the required Cash payment/Demand Draft of Rs.1500/- in favour of Ideal Institute of Management and Technology (School of Law), payable at Delhi by 10th September, 2017.
- Rakesh Aggarwal Memorial Trophy for the Winning team
- Rakesh Aggarwal Memorial Trophy for Runners- up team
- First Best Speaker - 5100/-
- Second Best Speaker - 3100/-
- Third Best Speaker - 2100/-
- Two Consolation Prizes - 1100/- each.
- Memento & Certificate for participation will be given to all the participants.
For any query, information or clarification in respect of debate competition and rules & regulation should be addressed to the following: Email: email@example.com; or
Dr. Yogesh Kumar Gupta (+919711672517)
Mr. Prateek Sinha (+919811471208)
Mr. Shivalay Gupta (+919599373800)
Mr. Shubham Naugain (+919953636014)
Ms. Smriti Maheshwari (+919910946260)
For more information and Registration form click here