LiveLaw is world's number one 'Legal News Website' in terms of traffic and content.
Its subscription model brings for you ad-free version of the website with unlimited access to LiveLaw Archives.
The package is complimented by weekly, monthly and annual Digests on Supreme Court judgments, also bifurcated on the basis of subject-matter.
In 2021, LiveLaw published 23 Yearly Digests relating to Supreme Court judgments alone. Some are listed below:
- Supreme Court Annual Digest 2021
- Supreme Court Criminal Law Digest 2021
- Supreme Court CPC Digest 2021
- Supreme Court Digest On Negotiable Instruments Act 2021
- Supreme Court Digest On Arbitration 2021
- Supreme Court Digest On IBC 2021
- Supreme Court Digest On NDPS Act 2021
- Supreme Court Death Penalty Digest 2021
- Constitution Bench Judgments of 2021
These digests provide a holistic overview of the developments that ensued in the Supreme Court through the year and are ideal for practising Advocates and law students preparing for competitive exams.
The Annual High Court Digests published by LiveLaw include:
- Delhi High Court Annual Digests 2021
- Calcutta High Court Annual Digest 2021
- Kerala High Court Annual Digests 2021
- Bombay High Court Annual Digest 2021
- Madras High Court Annual Digest 2021
- Allahabad High Court Annual Digest 2021
- MP High Court Annual Digest 2021
These are complimented with Monthly Digests on Insolvency Law and Diary of Important Judgments from almost all High Courts across the country, including those of Andhra Pradesh, Gujarat, Jammu and Kashmir and Ladakh, Orissa, Patna, Punjab and Haryana, Rajasthan and Uttarakhand.
This year, LiveLaw has introduced weekly, monthly and annual Digests for at least six High Courts, in addition to the Supreme Court digests. The number is intended to increase on the go!
We have also initiated a 'Know the Constitution' series where we break down into simple language and explain the various provisions of the Constitution, in light of the legislative intent, judicial interpretations, subsequent amendments and doctrines.
We have come up with a separate category for IBC, where you can find all the legal developments related to Insolvency And Bankruptcy Code. This includes relevant judgements by NCLT, Supreme Court and High Courts.
LiveLaw also brings to you updates on legislative developments, Parliament proceedings and breaks down new Bills/ Acts into simple language.
Further, enjoy with the subscription:
- 100 Important Judgments of Supreme Court 2021
- All India Family Court Digests 2021
- Supreme Court Judgments On Women Empowerment & Gender Equality In 2021
- Suo Motu Cases Taken By Supreme Court In 2021
- Cancellation Of Exams, Conduct Of Online Classes, School Fees: How Supreme Court Dealt With Students' Issues In 2021
- Section 482 CrPC: Supreme Court Judgments On High Courts' Power 
- Larger Bench References Made By Supreme Court in 2021
- How Supreme Court Protected Rights Of Disabled In 2021
- Articles 32 & 226: Supreme Court Judgments On Scope Of Writ Jurisdiction 
- Judicial Review In 2021: Instances Of Supreme Court Causing Change In Government Decisions
SUPPORT LIVELAW TO BRING MORE CONTENT AND NEW FEATURES
Subscribe LiveLaw for just ₹125+GST/month (billed annually) and help us to bring you more!!!
HAVE A QUESTION? CONTACT
Mobile No: 7994869913