Path Lexis and Legal Fumes are organizing a two-day Virtual Workshop.
Topic: Art of Advocacy- Changing Dimensions in the Contemporary Era
Date: 10th to 11th October
This virtual workshop will provide the basic structure of advocacy, presentation, communication, personality development and drafting skills. The speakers of the virtual workshop include advocates of the Supreme Court of India and High Court of Rajasthan who will impart their valuable knowledge on the theme of the workshop.
- Mudit Singhvi (Rajasthan High Court, Jaipur): Trial and Appellate Advocacy on 10th October 2020, 4:00 PM to 6:00 PM
- Aditya Singh (AOR Supreme Court of India): Cross-Examination and Examination in Chief on 11th October 2020, 11:00 AM to 1:00 PM
- Vikas Kabra (Rajasthan High Court, Jaipur): Art of Defending, Convincing and Negotiation Skills on 11th October 2020, 4:00 PM to 6:00 PM
Payment Details and Registration Fee:
- Registration Fee: INR 150
- 9078473139 (Paytm, Google pay, Phone Pay)
- For NEFT/RTGS Drop a WhatsApp Message at 9078473139
To register, click here.