Guru Nanak Dev University, Amritsar invites application for the post of Associate Professor (Law).
Name of the Post: Associate Professor (Law)
No. of Post: 01 (One)
Pay Scale: Rs. 37400-67000+9000 AGP
Essential Qualification and Experience
- Good academic record with a Ph.D. Degree in the concerned/ allied/ relevant disciplines.
- A Master's Degree with at least 55% marks (or an equivalent grade in a point scale wherever grading system is followed).
- A minimum of eight years of experience of teaching and/or research in an academic/research position equivalent to that of Assistant Professor in a University, College or Accredited Research Institution/industry excluding the period of Ph.D. research with evidence of published work and a minimum of 5 publications as books and/or research/policy papers.
- Contribution to educational innovation, design of new curricula and courses, and technology – mediated teaching-learning process with evidence of having guided doctoral candidates and research students.
- A minimum score of 300 points in the Academic Performance Indicator (API) based Performance-Based Appraisal System (PBAS), as set out in UGC Regulations (3rd and 4 th amendments 2016 vide UGC Notification No. F.1-2/2016(PS/Amendment) dated 04- 05-2016 and 11-07-2016 respectively).
How to apply?
- To apply online click here
- Opening date for on-line Registration of applications: 26.02.2020
- The Last date for on-line Registration/submission of application: 16.03.2020
- The Last date for submitting the hard copy/print out of online application and supporting documents to the Registrar, Guru Nanak Dev University, Amritsar-143005 (Pb.): 24.03.2020
To Access Official Notification click here