The Rajiv Gandhi National University Of Law, Punjab, Centre for Criminology, Criminal Justice and Victimology (CCV) invites applications for the post of Research Assistant.
Name of the Post: Research Assistant
No. of Post: 01 (One)
Essential Qualification and Experience
• CGPA/ Percentage.
• Previous work experience of more than one year in the Field of Academics/ Research.
• Preference will be given to the candidate with Law/Criminology/Psychology background.
• Excellent Drafting skills.
• Sound knowledge of empirical research and doctrinal research.
How to apply?
• The applicants are required to submit their CV, a Statement of Purpose and Motivation (maximum 500 words), and a writing sample (published/unpublished, sole authorship to - [email protected] with the subject 'Application for Research Assistant (Status of Radicalization in India: An Exploratory Study of Prevention and Remedies)'.
• All Applicants are required to apply by 25th November 2021, 11.59 pm. Applications beyond this date and time will not be accepted.
To Access Official Notification, click here