Gujarat National Law University invites applications for the post of Research Assistant – Under the project on Victim Compensation Scheme funded by The West Bengal National University of Juridical Science (NUJS).
Name of the Post: Research Assistant – Under the project on Victim Compensation Scheme funded by The West Bengal National University of Juridical Science (NUJS)
Essential Qualification and Experience
• Master's Degree in Law, Criminology or Social Work with at least 55% (or an equivalent grade in a point scale wherever grading system is followed) from an Indian University, or an equivalent degree from an accredited foreign university; or Research Scholar in Law, Criminology or Social Work;
• Interest in Criminal Law is essential;
• Good knowledge of latest national and international research trends and developments in Law;
• Working experience in MS Office, basic knowledge of information technology;
• Strong analytical skills, excellent English writing and communication abilities and the ability to manage research projects;
• Working knowledge of Gujarati and Hindi;
How to apply?
• Interested candidates are required to submit in their application in the prescribed format and shall submit it to email id [email protected] along with a short CV highlighting suitable qualifications connected with the research project and a brief write-up on implementation of Victim Compensation Schemes for the women victims (1500 words) on or before 04.10.2022
To Access Official Notification, click here