Research Assistant Vacancy At National Human Rights Commission
National Human Rights Commission invites application form Officers under the Central Government, Government/Universities/Research Institutes for the post of Research Assistant by transfer on deputation/transfer.
Name of the Post: Research Assistant
No. of Post: 03 (Three)
Pay Scale: Level-6 of 7th CPC, (Rs.35400-112400)
Transfer on deputation (Ofﬁcers under the Central Government / Universities / Research institutes)
- (i) Holding analogous posts on regular basis; or
- (ii) with 5 years regular service in a post in the pay scale of Rs.5200-20,200!-+ GP Rs.2400/- or above.
Essential Qualification and Experience
- Bachelor Degree from a recognized university or equivalent
- Experience-Research experience in any of social sciences or in the application of law and procedure.
- Degree in Law from a recognized university or equivalent.
How to apply?
- The candidate's fulﬁlling the eligibility conditions may apply in the prescribed format as per Annexure – I for the posts earmarked to deputation.
- For the posts earmarked to re-employment / short term contract and direct recruitment basis, they made apply on Annexure – II and send the same by the post of the Under Secretary (Estt), National Human Rights Commission, Manav Adhikar Bhawan, Block – C, GPO Complex, INA, New Delhi -110023, along with copies of relevant supporting self-attested documents like proof of age, qualifications, category certificate, disability certificates, etc.
- The Last date for receipt of Application 10.06.2019
To Access Official Notification click here