Research Fellow Vacancy At Indian Institute Of Foreign Trade
4 May 2019 4:07 PM GMT
The Indian Institute of Foreign Trade for its research work on WTO Dispute Settlement and Non-tariff measures like SPS-TBT issues, the Centre intends to engage Legal Researchers either at the level of Research Fellow (Legal).The engagement shall be purely on contractual basis for a period of one year.
Name of the Post: Research Fellow (Legal)
Emoluments: The Researchers shall be paid fixed monthly emoluments depending upon their qualification and experience as under:
- Research Fellow (Legal) with one year experience: Rs.36,000/- per month
- LLB Degree/LLM Degree/Ph.D. in Law with sound knowledge of computer application and packages [M.S. Word, M.S. Access, M.S. Outlook, Excel, Power Point].
- The candidate should have good command over English (spoken as well as written) and should have an interest in research activities.
- The candidates having experience in research on WTO issues particularly Dispute Settlement and Non-tariff measures like SPS-TBT issues in any reputed organization shall be preferred.
How to apply?
- Indian nationals having the above qualifications and experience should only apply and send their CV by email to email@example.com latest by 7th May 2019.
To Access Official Notification click here