Senior Research Officer Vacancy At National Human Rights Commission
21 April 2019 5:56 AM GMT
National Human Rights Commission invites application form Officers under the central government, State Government, Union Territories, autonomous or statutory organisations, PSUs. Universities or Recognized Research Institution for the post of Senior Research Officer by transfer on deputation initially for a period of one year or notification of RR whichever is earlier.
Name of the Post: Senior Research Officer
No. of Post: 01 (One)
Pay Scale: Level-7 of 7'"CPC, (Rs.44900-142400)
Transfer on deputation
- Officers under the Central/State Government Universities/ Research institutions: (a)(i)holding analogous post on regular basis; or
- With ﬁve years regular service in Post in the scale of PIS-3 with GP FRs.5400f—(pre-revised) or equivalent
- with 8 years of regular service in the scale of Rs. PB—2 with GP Rs.4600 or equivalent and possessing educational qualiﬁcation prescribed for direct recruitment as per details are given below:—
Essential Qualification and Experience
- Master's degree in Political Science, History, Statistics, Sociology of a recognized university or equivalent
- Degree in Law of recognized University or equivalent
- 4year research experience in any of the social sciences
By re-employment / short-term contract
- Persons who have held analogous posts under the Central Government/State Government / Universities / Research institutions on a regular basis and possessing the educational qualiﬁcations and experience as prescribed for deputations above.
- The period of short short-term contract/re-employment shall not exceed two years.
By Direct Recruitment
- Age limit- Not exceeding 40 years (relaxable for Govt. servants up to 5 years in accordance with the instructions or orders issued by the Central Govt.
- Master's degree in Political Sciences, History, and Statistics, sociology of a recognized university or equivalent.
- Degree in Law from a recognized university or equivalent.
- 4 years of research experience in any of the social science.
How to apply?
- The candidate's fulﬁlling the eligibility conditions may apply in the prescribed format as per Annexure – I for the posts earmarked to deputation.
- For the posts earmarked to re-employment / short term contract and direct recruitment basis, they made apply on Annexure – II and send the same by the post of the Under Secretary (Estt), National Human Rights Commission, Manav Adhikar Bhawan, Block – C, GPO Complex, INA, New Delhi -110023, along with copies of relevant supporting self-attested documents like proof of age, qualifications, category certificate, disability certificates, etc.
- The Last date for receipt of Application 10.06.2019
To Access Official Notification click here