Call For Papers: National Conference On Reforms In Criminal Justice System At MNLU
Centre for Research in Criminal Justice, Maharashtra National Law University Mumbai invites papers for it's National Conference on Reforms in Criminal Justice System – Revisiting Justice Malimath Committee Report to be held on 04th May 2019 (Saturday).
Broad Themes of the Conference
- The need for a uniform policy for the application of Criminal Law
- Re-thinking the fundamental principles of CJS
- Reforms in Police Investigation & Prosecution
- Reforms in Judiciary, Judicial Process & Trial Procedure for efficient CJS
- Crime and Punishment
- Interested participants may send an abstract of a length not more than 450 words in .doc/ .docx format before 20.04.2019 at email@example.com.
- 5 keywords should also be added.
- Full-length paper is to be submitted after acceptance of the abstract.
- Selected papers will be published in ISBN book.
- One co-author is permitted.
- Last date to register and pay fees 15.04.2019
- Submission of Abstract: 20.04.2019
- Confirmation of Acceptance of Abstract: 25.04.2019
- Last Date to Submit Full Paper: 01.05.2019
- Conference: 04.05.2019
For any queries contact Arnav Maru- 9424589075; Shebani Bhargava-9930287820
To Access Brochure click here