MNLU Mumbai To Hold 2-Day MSME Course On GST [May 10 & 11]
The Maharashtra National Law University's Centre for Goods and Services Tax and Training is organising a two-day training program on GST, in collaboration with the Ministry of Micro, Small & Medium Enterprises (MSME).
Dates: May 10 & 11
The training programme aims at:
- Understanding the benefits of the GST (Uniform Tax Regime) over the Multiple tax system.
- Understanding the GST structure
- Understanding operation of GST
- Enhancing the skills by discussing the various provisions of GST through focussed discussion in the form FAQs, case studies and case laws.
Highlights of this course: Certification by Ministry of Micro, Small and Medium Scale Enterprise (MSME) – Technology Development Center, Government of India Organisation
Who can attend:
- Students pursing graduation (from any stream of study)
- Academicians and research professionals
- Representatives of corporate houses & other businesses
- Self-employed persons/future entrepreneur
- Any resident of India
For further details, click here.
The brochure can be accessed here.